We are pleased to announce that, from 1st July 2020, following recent guidance issued from by Welsh Government and Chief Dental Officer, we will be in a position to begin seeing patients who have encountered dental problems throughout Covid-19. We would like to thank you for your continued support and patience. Please understand that during this phased return to dentistry we must prioritise patients who need emergency care and we are also required to work within certain restrictions (Amber phase). I hope that our full range of services will follow in the not too distant future (Green phase), dependant on the guidance we are issued from Welsh Government and CDO.
Our dentists are currently in the process of contacting those patients who have already been in contact with the practice due to dental problems throughout the Covid-19 outbreak.
Our main priority is to keep all patients and staff safe so we are implementing the following changes:
• Increasing appointment times and greatly limiting the number of patients present at any one time in the practice.
• Creating an “empty clinic” for patients who are most vulnerable.
• A new process where you will be asked to wait safely outside the Practice until we call you for your appointment.
• Technology that enables forms to be filled out on your phone/PC before your appointment. Please ensure we have an up to date email address for you and your family.
• As always, our surgeries are fully disinfected to the highest standard between appointments, coupled with additional measures which we have put in place.
• Payment by card and contactless payment will be required when leaving the practice. No cash or cheques can be accepted.
If you have any questions, or to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact our front of house team who will be more than happy to assist you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Anthony Bannon & all the team at Penarth Dental Healthcare